Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Last day of our Holiday

Brian had one more day off yesterday before he had to go back to work. It has been nice having him home for so many days.

He took out the hot water radiator in the front hall way and plumbed the heating system back together. He then brought in a bookcase from the garage. It is low and long and we will be using it to put the toys on. He is going to make another radiator for that hallway that will be recessed into the floor.

He took the drain apart in the downstairs bathroom and removed a very ugly glog, which included a lot of hair, leaves and a toothbrush. It is amazing what ends up down the drain.

Bessie and I undecorated the tree and then Bri and I carried it out to the brush pile. We rearranged the furniture and reset the front room.

I placed a school order and went over the kids work for the rest of the week.

Bri, Gabe and I took a run up to the grocery store and pharmacy. We had hamburgers and fries for dinner.

No comments: