Brian took the old wooden swingset apart and used pieces to add onto the new tree fort. The monkey bars where still in good shape. He tightened the bolts and attached it to the back of fort.
Gabe gives it a test run
Right now the fort is being used as a pirate ship the most, complete with sword fights. Brian is working on attaching a prow to one side.
Hi Debbie, I've enjoyed catching up on your last few posts :) Love the tree house/fort! Bill made one for our grandsons when they were younger and they just had so much fun with it! I also loved the cute little chick picture! hugs))
That is a great idea to "recycle" the old playset into a tree fort. Love the pirate ship idea. Hmmm..... food for thought.
Also, I wanted to let you know that Renita and I are thinking of starting up an online Bible study group. Do you think you might be interested? If so, would you go to my school blog (Welcome to Willis Creek School button on top right of my regular blog) and leave any suggestions/ideas you might have? I think it could work out pretty well.
Wow, what a great place for the kids to play! Hope all is going well with you and yours, we are getting closer to fall weather here. I planted about 26 mums the other day. I love fall flowers and can't wait to see the colors of these I planted.
11 comments:
Hi Debbie,
I've enjoyed catching up on your last few posts :)
Love the tree house/fort! Bill made one for our grandsons when they were younger and they just had so much fun with it!
I also loved the cute little chick picture!
hugs))
That is a great idea to "recycle" the old playset into a tree fort. Love the pirate ship idea. Hmmm..... food for thought.
Also, I wanted to let you know that Renita and I are thinking of starting up an online Bible study group. Do you think you might be interested? If so, would you go to my school blog (Welcome to Willis Creek School button on top right of my regular blog) and leave any suggestions/ideas you might have? I think it could work out pretty well.
That looks like so much fun!
Excellent tree fort! Looks like it's already getting MUCH use!!
What an awesome fort. It's fun to see the kids having so much fun in the fort.
That tree fort looks like so much fun!
Every kid should have a tree fort. I don't know who has more fun. Dad who builds it or the kids playing.
I always wanted to build a tree house for summer sleeping but these days I don't like to get too far from the ground.
I loved to climb trees when I was a kid! A tree fort would be the ultimate in fun and your kids are lucky!
Wow, what a great place for the kids to play! Hope all is going well with you and yours, we are getting closer to fall weather here. I planted about 26 mums the other day. I love fall flowers and can't wait to see the colors of these I planted.
That's WAY KEWL!
VERY cool!
Post a Comment