Monday, December 16, 2013

Decorating the Tree

Coordinating everyone's schedules is proving to be quite the challenge these days. So planning any family activity requires everything to line up just right. So, picking out a Christmas tree is no longer a day long event to the tree farm, with plenty of time to search for just the right tree, cutting it ourselves, snowball fights and wrestling in the snow. This year we stopped on our way through at our local Agway store, walked around for a few minutes and settled on a nice tree. The ambiance isn't quite the same, but it gets the job done.

Things weren't quite the same this year without Bess. We put a few of her ornaments on and had her in our hearts as we decorated.


Tree all set up and ready to go.


Brian and I set up the lights.


Nice job, Brian.


I didn't get any shots of the us decorating, but Rachel put on the star.


And here it is all decorated. Our tree is so different each year...some short and fat, some taller and skinny, but I love everyone. The tree holds so many memories within the ornaments that hang there. Through in all the fresh fallen snow and it is a picture perfect tree.


Me and my love in front of our tree.

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Pretty tree. I love the last shot of you and Brian.