Thursday, March 08, 2007

Socks!

Okay, so I was bored today and sent out a request to my loopy friends for a new blog challenge. Liz posted back and said "How about your favorite socks?". Well, I opted for me goofiest pair. Okay all my blogging pals, your turn!
Here are my black socks with white poodles.
Bessie did opt for comfiest, her ultra soft, pink stripes

4 comments:

Jodi said...

LOL this is funny.

Go away winter, go away winter before we have to think of even stranger things to post! I have some cat christmas socks but I can only find one of them.

Diann said...

I love both of those socks. Most of mine are boring! Maybe that's what I need to do, shop for fun socks!

Unknown said...

I LOVE YOUR POODLE SOCKS!!! But you probably knew if anyone would love them, I would!

Cynthia said...

TOO CUTE. I never did get in on the sock challenge... I'm always too far behind in my blog to participate in those things... maybe I'll get caught up this summer!