There are some fun shops in town. One of our favorites is Sherman's Bookstore. They have so many fun things and of course, tons of books. Each of the kids picked out a small toy. Bessie wanted to go to a store that had some fun clothes and usually has something on sale. She found a nice shirt.
We had lunch down near the walkway across Boothbay Harbor. The rain had stopped long enough to enjoy the scenery.
4 comments:
Looks like a FUN place to visit!
Very picturesque! I'm glad it didn't rain all the time!
We are seriously wanting to do a road trip out East one of these days....the USAF seems to keep us in the west, north, and southwest....and NORTH but we want to do the NE. LOL
Gorgeous photos.
Beautiful vacation pics throughout your blog. I find it so relaxing to just walk around the marinas, admiring boats (of which I know absolutely NOTHING!).
Post a Comment