Monday, November 03, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook


Hope you enjoy my entry for this week. Go to The Simple Woman to read more.

For Today...November 3, 2008

Outside My Window...gray, barren trees, birds flitting to the feeders, a golden sky in the west

I am thinking...that I need to think of something for dinner and how wintry it is looking outside

I am thankful for...my wonderful husband who is always willing to listen

From the learning rooms...lapbooks on elections, Give a Moose a Muffin and Hand, Hand, Finger Thumb

From the kitchen...bread in the bread machine made from fresh ground wheat thanks to a generous friend

I am wearing...black pants and a black and white striped shirt

I am creating...ornaments for our Jesse Tree

I am going...to stay home tonight, sit by the fire or maybe take a nice hot tubby

I am reading...a new cookbook

I am hoping...to accomplish my goal of sorting through all the children's clothes

I am hearing...the bread machine and the younger crowd watching "Word Girl"

Around the house...penmanship papers and crayons, bags of clothes and pumpkins

One of my favorite things...fresh baked bread

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...hopefully a very productive school week and voting on Tuesday

Here is a picture thought I am sharing..

4 comments:

berrypatch said...

Sweet photo! ;-)

Robin's Nesting Place said...

Ahh... a wonderful day in the life of a homeschooling mom.
I have a wheat grinder and love the smell of fresh ground wheat and bread baking. Obviously I don't love it enough or I would actually do it on a regular basis, I tend to go in spurts. I think I'm getting ready for a spurt after reading your post. Maybe when I feel better.

Mary said...

Debbie, I like this. I'm going to bookmark this post.

That last photo tells the story of a happy, content, and loved family.

Thank you!

Jodi said...

awwww cute picture of kitty and girl!