Wednesday, February 04, 2009

What Lord of the Rings Character Are You?

I found this quiz on another blog and thought it was fun.


"You are most like Elrond. Although you are very serious, you're not above having a good time. It's just that your definition of a good time is pretty different from other people's. You're very smart, so use your knowledge to help others! At least your not so pessimistic. People may think you're hard nosed, but all your friends know better. "

What LoTR Character Are You?


5 comments:

Sabra said...

I guess maybe I should actually read the books or watch the moview before I take this quiz, huh? :)

Sabra said...

Debbie,
I didn't realize that my sister was logged in to blogger. It was Sabrina who just posted, not Sabra. :)

WiseAcre said...

I'm not a LoTR character. I have MLTPD

Multiple Looney Tunes Personality Disorder

One minute I'm Bugs Bunny and the next Daffy Duck. I'm Elmer J Fudd in the woods and Pepe LePew when I'm with my sweetheart. I turn into Foghorn Leghorn when talking to my son-in-laws and Yosemite Sam when I do business.

Glad you got your sig link fixed. Now I can follow you back here when you visit my asylum.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

This is one my family is going to want to do! I don't think I'd HEARD of LoTR until I met Mike. LOL

Your background is the same one I chose for our anniversary - but I have birthdays to do first. LOL Sometimes I get a bit sad that our anniversary gets lost in birthdays. LOL

Vicki said...

Debbie,
Thanks for commenting on my blog, and entering my contest. You lead such a different life than I do, but there are similarities too. Isn't there such joy in finding our differences?
Hugs!