We had Thanksgiving dinner at Glenn and Theresa's this year. Theresa is such a gracious hostess, always pulling off a wonderful meal and making everyone feel welcome and certainly well fed. So much yummy food and she does it all with a smile.
We had a great day of visiting with Mom and Dad, Walt and his friend Deb and Robin (Theresa's sister) and her family. We all have spent many Thanksgivings together, so the crowd is relaxed and easy. There was plenty of football to watch and lives to catch up on as we were scattered around visiting. We missed Bess but were able to Skype with her Daniel for a bit so everyone could say hi. Denmark does not celebrate Thanksgiving, and I think this year was a tough one for all of us being our first apart.
Three of my lovely nieces. So pretty. Love you girls. :-)
I think this was the only picture of Gabe. I asked him for one and this is the best we could manage. Sure hope this no-photo phase passes soon.
So much love and friendship around this table. Thank you Theresa and Glenn for once again hosting our family Thanksgiving. You are the best.





1 comment:
I love your blog's Christmas look - yes, I AM behind on blog reading...as well as most holiday traditions.
It looks like you had a nice Thanksgiving. I love the last photo with all gathered around the table. I know you miss Bess.....you've all been in my thoughts and prayers as I miss Gherkins far and wide as well.
Post a Comment