After one of our walks over Columbus weekend, the kids were hot and wanted to take a dip in the pool. I offered to take them to the brook.
The water was very cold, but four of the kiddos took the plunge, if only briefly. We have sort of family "rule", you have to go all the way under for it to count.
I think we have a litter of baby polar bears on our hands.
The intrepid dippers

Brian finds a feather

8 comments:
I'm with Rachel. I can't believe they went swimming, brrrr! It makes me cold even to watch!
BRRRR... (LOL). Love the last pic. It looks so peaceful.
I'm shivering just looking at that photo! ;-)
I love your blog facelift. Love the song selection. The scenery is lovely! And your kids are adorable. Thank you for your prayers this week. You bless me from far away :)
I absolutely love hearing about their polar bear dips. They are so adventurous! And, I love the new blog, too!
Debbie,
I don't remember if I mentioned this or not, but I LOVE the fall background on your blog!
Debbie,
What beautiful pictures you have posted on your blog lately. You live in a beautiful part of the world! You're kids are pretty cute too! And braver than I would be! BRRR!
Tammy
Polar bears indeed! My Colin would join them but the others probably not!
Post a Comment