Monday, October 20, 2008

9/30/08 - Troop of Monkeys at the Playground

On our way back to the campground from Ocean Point, we stopped at a great playground we had visited a few years ago. This is a large playground, with lots of equipment for big and small.

Nothing like some help from big sister down the long slide.

After a short rest back at the campground, we met the "B" family at a local pizza place. We had sweet fellowship and great pizza. We went for a nice walk. We were all trying to fit in as much time together as possible before the goodbyes.

This trip was a short, last minute, hurry up, lets go, marginal weather camping trip, but it turned out to be fantastic. We were able to fit so much in, visit with friends, see the ocean and soak in the beauty and the majesty of the northern coast, relax and enjoy each other. God is so good and gave us a wonderful time away despite the fact that we had a lot of apprehensions about how it would all turn out.

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

That looks like an AWESOME playground!

berrypatch said...

Is this the one in Wiscasset with the really tall climbing wall? If so, this is the spot that N scampered up said wall when he was about three without a problem while I was getting J out of the truck. Then N couldn't get down and I had to go up & get him!! Yikes! ;-)

Debbie said...

Yes, Lisa, that is the one. I'm trying to remember, but I don't think the slide was on the climbing tower before. I have a suspicion that you were not the only parent to rescue a child, so they put a slide off one side, so the kids don't have to climb back down.

Jodi said...

What a great playground!