Thursday, January 10, 2008

Nativity Lapbook

Hannah and Dan finished their Nativity Lapbooks this week. They were so excited to see the finished product. This is a really good medium for the Littles as they love color, cut and paste activities. It gives them a real sense of accomplishment.

They started a new Lapbook on The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle. Here they are working on sequencing cards for the life cycle of the butterfly.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Nice books! I always notice wonderful sunshine shining in on your table!! It looks so warm and inviting.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Cool - I can't seem to get Arielle and Nolan into lapbooks. They liked the history quilt and the hands on projects we do...but not the lapbooks...so now I'm wondering if I should keep trying and adjust (too much writing I hear) or put it away an spend opur time on those hand son projects they do like.