Thursday, April 09, 2009

Up a Tree

Gabe has always loved climbing trees. We have plenty of trees in our yard, nice maples that have many branches for foot and hand holds. Recently he has become bolder and more adventurous with his climbing.

Here he is working his way up the tree.

He decided this was high enough. I am a pretty relaxed momma and don't get too nervous over the exploits of the children. I also trust Gabe's abilities and his common sense to know what he can and can't do. He did have a bit of trouble working his way back down, but he managed without any help.


I enjoy each new accomplishment the children make. Way to go, Gabe.

4 comments:

berrypatch said...

Yikes! I want to be like you some day. I'm not sure how I'd feel about my boys being that high in a tree. Go Gabe!

Wild Homeschool Family said...

Wow he climbed very high! Go Gabe!!

Jodi

Unknown said...

Wow! He's a brave boy, and you are a brave mama!!

Cynthia said...

How did you add the pictures for clickable stories at the end of this post? That's NEAT! I'd be worried if my boys climbed that high. I'm afraid of heights.