Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bessie's Piano Recital

Bessie had her piano recital on Sunday afternoon. She gave a wonderful performance! She has made so much progress this year in her playing.

Bess and her piano teacher Polly. Thanks, so much, Polly for all the time and effort you put into your teaching. We feel so blessed to have her as Bessie's teacher.

Victoria and Bessie played two duets in addition to Bessie's main piece.

I know Bess loves playing the piano and she worked so hard this year on her piece, but I think she was a bit relieved to have the recital done.
Afterwards, Mom and Dad took us out to dinner. I love that they share so many of our family events.
Great job, Bess!

3 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Way to go Bess, I'd love to hear you play in person.

Wild Homeschool Family said...

Congratulations Bessie!

berrypatch said...

She's grown up so much since I first met you! Congrats on a job well done, Bess!