He was game for having me take his picture, but as you can see, he was still a bit groggy. They had to make three incisions to take out the hardware, so he came home sporting some steri-strips and bandages.
Fast forward to today and Gabe is doing great, no bandages left, just the strips. He is using his arm more and more. The doctor says it may take a while for him to have full use of his elbow back but we are very glad to have this chapter pretty much closed.
5 comments:
Yay Gabe! Praying he gets full use of his arm soon!
Debbie~I love your new header! It is fantastic, you have a beautiful family. Someday I need to learn to make a header. :)
Glad it healed nicely.
I bet he's glad to be done with that!
Oh good! I was thinking & praying for everyone on Friday. I'm sure he's pretty happy to have it all done with as well.
So glad this is over for you all and that Gabe healed well.
Post a Comment