Monday, August 30, 2010

Bessie's First Day as a College Student

Wow, where did the time go. Bessie headed out this morning for her first day of classes as a college student. Compound the fact that she drove herself. Our "baby" is such a wonderful young woman now. We are so proud of her. It has been fun, scary and exciting to see her growing and maturing over the last few years.

Way to go, Bess! You will do terrific.

7 comments:

momma24 said...

She looks so grown up! Congrats on doing such a great job with her. :)

Laura said...

Congratulations Bessie!!! What an exciting day for all. :)

berrypatch said...

You know...I was just thinking about when we first "met." Nate has maybe 1? Maybe? He may have still been an infant. I can't believe Bessie is so grown up and driving and off to college! And if I can't believe it, I'm sure it's been just as unbelievable for you guys! Congrats Bessie!

Liz Tolsma said...

I kept thinking about her yesterday. Hope her day was fantastic. And welcome back - I've missed your blogging :)

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

It's exciting to watch Bess take off on this path.

Cynthia said...

WOW! I didn't know I was so far behind on blog reading. For the longest time, my feeds wouldn't update. Now all of a sudden I see a bunch are updated so I'm having fun catching up with you and a few others :)

Bessie looks so grown up! How exciting!!

Anonymous said...

Red Cars get more speeding tickets :-)