Monday, August 30, 2010

Slip N' Slide

We do have a pool, but some days, the kids just love playing with one of the sprinkler things we have or the newest addition to the water fun, a Slip N' Slide.

Check out Dan's face in this picture...priceless.

Gabe takes full advantage of the whole slide and the little pool at the end.

After repeated runs down the slide, they did go into the pool, but I guess there is a special allure to running and doing a belly flop down a wet, slippery piece of plastic.

6 comments:

momma24 said...

I love a slip and slide! Great pictures!!

Kristine said...

Debbie's blogging again, woooooooooo!!!!!!!! My kids always loved the slip n slide too. Fun times!

And I love all the stuff you did on your blog, looks great!

berrypatch said...

I agree with both Renita and Kristine! ;-) Love the photos and glad to see you back to the blogging world. This summer has been crazy hasn't it? ;-)

Debbie said...

Thanks, ladies! I miss it and am going to try very hard to keep up this time. Now to try and tackle the last several months.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Great photos of the boys. I'm glad you're blogging again, Debbie.

Laura said...

LOVE the looks on Gabe and Dan's faces!