Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Blooms of the Day

There are a few new things blooming in the flower garden. I love to watch each day as different buds open and shine. There is a lot of yellow right now. I love yellow, it is a bright sunny color.



5 comments:

Wizmom said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful pictures of your flowers and gardens. They make me happy and I really need some "happy" these days!

Romany said...

Some of those look very familiar!{g}

Cynthia said...

In the 5th picture down the flower is BEAUTIFUL! What is it? I just bought a dozen or so more plants and my Gardening Grandma is here today working on my flower beds. I'm allergic to outdoors so I'm cleaning inside.

Debbie said...

Wizmom, I am glad the flowers brightened your day. The sure do for me.

Cynthia, that is a Toad Lily. The flower is actually quite small, only about an inch across, but so interesting up close. There are lots of differnt ones that are spotted with different colors and the petals are different. I love them.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blooming flowers today! Keep the great photos coming!