Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Life? One Word at a Time

I took this meme from Dorothy's blog and since she put Debbie as her answer to #35, I felt I needed to oblige. Now, she could be talking about another Debbie, but she knows that I read her blog everyday and like to do silly blogging things, so I'm thinking she probably means me.

Anyway, here goes! You are suppose to answer the questions with one word answers.

1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your significant other? puttering
3. Your hair? braided
4. Your mother? gentle
5. Your father? rugged
6. Your favorite thing? flowers
7. Your dream last night? weird
8. Your favorite drink? tea
9. Your dream/goal? contentment
10. The room you’re in? bedroom
11. Your church? growing
12. Your fear? fear
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
14. Where were you last night? home
15. What you’re not? typical
16. Muffins? applesauce
17. One of your wish list items? sewing machine (I guess that is two words)
18. Where you grew up? Vermont
19. The last thing you did? gardening
20. What are you wearing? smile
21. Your TV? silent
22. Your pets? many
23. Your computer? enjoyable
24. Your life? challenging
25. Your mood? relaxed
26. Missing someone? mom
27. Your car? old
28. Something you’re not wearing? makeup
29. Favorite store? AC Moore
30. Your summer? hectic
31. Like (love) someone? tremendously
32. Your favorite color? green
33. Last time you laughed? today
34. Last time you cried? yesterday
35. Who will re post this? Tammy?

Okay, I'm not sure if this is a tag thing or not, but if you would like to do it, consider yourself tagged.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Mary said...

HI Debbie,

From what I read here, you are a very content soul. I laugh every day and I cried yesterday. Feeling is good. And, oh, I love the TV OFF. I smile whenever I get a chance to sit here in the den and read lovely blogs like yours.

Mary

stitchin schoolmarm said...

I think these are fun to do, how did you know?
Tammy

Romany said...

Debbie, it was you I was hoping would do it! {g}

I found it really tough limiting it to one word because I am so verbose! Did you?

Happy Birthday to Gabe!

Debbie said...

Tammy, I had a feeling you might enjoy this! I'll be checking out your blog to see what you came up with.

Debbie said...

Dorothy, I did find it a bit hard to stick to one word. I wanted to elaborate so many times. One word often didn't seem like enough.

Cynthia said...

FUN! I just did that too, but I haven't had time to actually publish it yet.