
For Today...September 21, 2009
Outside My Window...it is a gorgeous evening. The sky is bright blue and the sun is casting long shadows, coating everything in a golden hue.
I am thinking...of all I hope to accomplish in the next few months. It doesn't make me feel quite as overwhelmed as it did before.I am thankful for...so many choices. Sometimes it is almost overwhelming, but I am still glad for the freedom to have so many.From the learning rooms...loving Exploring Countries and Cultures from My Father's World. Gabe and I are having a very fun time with this curriculum. We also added in Shurley Grammar today. This is a new curriculum for us.From the kitchen...Bessie made her yummy macaroni and cheese.I am wearing...black pants and a dark green long-sleeved shirt.I am creating...a new cross-stitch block.I am going...to accept the peace God is giving me right now. Even when things aren't the way I had hoped.I am reading...a suspense novel by Elizabeth Peters.I am hoping...that Dan continues to get better.I am hearing...someone in the kitchen, the nightly sounds of the neighbor's dirt bike and a beginning sounds of the night creatures.Around the house...so many areas to organize and declutter...we're getting there.One of my favorite things...cool fall nights and flannel sheets to cozy into.A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...keep adding subjects to our schedule. We are almost up to speed.Here is a picture thought I am sharing
Brian and I were sitting out in the yard and this little guy climbed up the bush and went into the birdhouse. He seemed quite content to sit there. I wonder if he is planning on making this his winter home?
6 comments:
Peggy is back!! See...
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
Debbie
Is that a squirrel or a chipmunk.? I can't tell.
I love the new look of the blog! I'm guessing it's not TCBOTB because the logo isn't up in the corner.
Are the kids still enjoying school?
The picture is adorable! I think it is a chipmunk Dorothy.
Debbie,
Hope all is going well for you and yours.
Tammy
Love your picture - how cute.
How nice that Bessie helps with the cooking. Wish we had some of that lovely weather back. The rain and strong winds have been miserable today. I'm craving sunshine!
Your little squirrel is a cutey. I wonder if he will move in. Love the photo :)
Post a Comment