Here are a few shots of what we did do today.
Christmas color pages were enjoyed.
Lego creations worked on.
Bessie worked on her Christmas songs.
Always a stack of books.
Willie busied himself with keeping an eye on the birds.
Lots of playing in the snow and sledding.
And the evidence thereof.
Add in Gabe's Boy's Club, Bessie's piano lesson, some shopping and an errand or two and we had a very full day.And later in the evening, there is always time for some stitching and a nice cozy fire.

10 comments:
What wonderful snippets you have shared. It looks like you had a perfectly cozy day! I really do miss that sort of December weather. Honest, I do.
Breezy Point Mom (in Florida)
Breezy Point Mom...I do enjoy this weather...for a while...come January and February, I will be longing for spring weather.
Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!
That fire looks good!
I love all the photos! Nice post. ;-)
All of that sounds simply wonderful!! The fire is beautiful! We opted for gas logs a few years ago. Sometimes I wish we hadn't because I do love the crackling of a 'real' fire.
What a fun post. Loved the variety of pictures.
Looks like a great day!
Sounds like everyone had a wonderful day of enjoyment and fun. The snow is beautiful.
What a wonderful post. I loved all your photos. It's hard to believe all the snow you have and all the snow they SAY we will have. I hope so. If you are going to be this cold it seems you should get some beauty from it.....but then again - no ice is a good thing.
LOVED your photos, Deb, great perspective up close. Fun post!
Post a Comment