The top of the list was to finish Gabe's election lapbook. He did up the last few minit-books and he and I arranged the books and glued them into the folder. I think he is enjoying these better each time he completes one. He was planning today where he would start storing all his completed folders.


9 comments:
We have never created lapbooks, but they look like fun! Think we might try one!
Kayla
Excellent work! We have stored them in 3-ring binders. You just add a strip of duct tape to the edge of the folder so it hangs over (like an extra flap) - place another strip on the back so they stick together. Then 3-hole punch the duct tape. ;-)
LOVE the lapbook!!
Great job, Gabe.
Debbie - I'm going to have to learn how to fold these like you do....LOL
I like the new look....they must post new looks continually. I should check them out.....but thought I'd wait until Christmas Season. LOL
Wonderful job! Gabe did great! I really wish my kid would enjoy lapbooks. She did for a while, but now it's like pulling teeth to get her to do them. But, she will make scrapbook pages which is fun. How they differ I have no idea. Go figure!
Looks great! I like Lisa's idea for storing them, we just have ours in a rubbermaid bin.
I've missed visiting while away from home. It's always a pleasure to stop by and see such happy faces.
Bless Gabe. He looks so proud...
Mary
Qualifications to run for President, followed by a pic of a donkey. True enough, lol.
Seriously, great job, Gabe!
Post a Comment