Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Guaranteed Outcome

I wanted to write something profound for election night, but I'm not the profound type of writer. This has been circulating around the net and I thought it very appropriate.

Top 10 Predictions No Matter Who Wins the Election…

1. The Bible will still have all the answers.

2. Prayer will still work.

3. The Holy Spirit will still move.

4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.

5. There will still be God-anointed preaching.

6. There will still be singing of praise and worship to God.

7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.

8. There will still be room at the cross.

9. Jesus will still love you.

10. Jesus will still save the lost when they come to Him.

Isn’t it great to know the ONE who is really in control?




5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love this! I needed to read this today. My mom is going to copy it and when someone asks her about the election she's going to show it to them. I think I'm going to post it on my fridge...

Linda said...

Amen...

I'm sad...but I know that Jesus is the only One I need follow....or listen to...and He will give me the peace I need.

Cynthia said...

Amen! Good things we'll need to keep in mind in the coming months and years.

berrypatch said...

Exactly. I think my prayer skills might get a work out in the future.

Kristine said...

I need to be praying for my President again. And it is my hope that, in four years, Obama will have shown his love for the Lord, and done such a terrific job leading our country, that I will gladly cast a vote for a second term.

Okay, so it doesn't seem likely, but God can do anything.