I am thankful for Brian. He works so hard for us often being away when I know he would rather be home. This allows me to stay home with the children instead of working outside the home. He is a loving husband and attentive father.
I am so thankful for Bessie and Gabe. They are always quick to help, cheer me up, laugh and joke with each other and basically make life so much more enjoyable and easy for me while Brian is away. (And when he is home.)

I am thankful for the Littles. They constantly challenge me, but also bring a lot of joy. God has used them and continues to use them to expand and enrich my relationship with Him. I am learning to see the blessing they are.
I am thankful for lower gas prices. This is the lowest I have seen in a very long time.
I am so very thankful for Mom and Dad. This has been a very tough year for them and for us. Dad suffered his heart attack in January and Mom has had many months of surgeries and hospitalizations. They are both doing very well and it was a tremendous blessing to see them so fit and healthy again.
I am thankful for siblings and their spouses. We all get along so well and the cousins have a blast when we are together. It is always a pleasure to spent time in the kitchen with my sister-in-law Theresa. She is a natural hostess and loves working in the kitchen and serving others. I am always challenged to work more on my hospitality when I spent time with her.
I am thankful for all the nieces and nephews. They are a terrific bunch of children and young adults.
I hope you had a terrific Thanksgiving.
6 comments:
What an awesome family you have, Debbie!
It sounds like you had a fabulous holiday. What great blessings! Health and family are the richest gifts indeed!
A big, happy family is such a wonderful gift you've inherited from your parents and you are well on the way to having created the same gift for your children! well done!
SO glad your parents are both doing well. Looks like you had a marvelous Thanksgiving!
I am thankful for lower gas prices too. I didn't think I'd see the prices go below $2...and here we are now, close to $1.50 again! (at least here!)
First - love the new look. :-)
Second- it sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving! Great "thankful" list.
Post a Comment