Today after lunch, we had the children put on somewhat matching outfits and we took a ton of pictures for our Christmas card photo. The children really did great. The only time they complained was during the tree pictures. The little girls were somewhat nervous of sitting in the tree. This struck me funny as they climb the trees all the time.
The following pictures are ones that did not make the cut. I won't show the winner until after the cards gets sent out.



7 comments:
So cute!! I love them all!
I said this on FB, but the photos are great. You all did a good job.
I really need to figure out what to do about our Christmas Letter this year. LOL
They are really growing up! I love the pics!!
Love the one of everyone in the tree. Can't wait to see which one you picked!
They are all so good. How on earth did you decide?
You're quite far ahead of us. we haven't taken a picture yet... not even sure if I'll send out a card this year. Some years I do and some years I don't....
They are lovely pictures, Debbie.
Post a Comment