
For Today...November 23, 2009
Outside My Window...a very gray, dark day. Looks like snow, but isn't cold enough.
I am thinking...that I would love to take a nap.I am thankful for...Bessie. She is a terrific young woman and I am so blessed to be her momma.
From the learning rooms...taking the week off from formal stuff.From the kitchen...all is quiet today. No motivation to be cooking or baking.I am wearing...windpants and a long-sleeved purple shirt.I am creating...some Christmas gifts. Shhh, don't tell anyone. :-)
I am going...a bit stir-crazy. The last few days of Brian's trips are often the toughest for me.I am reading...several books on adoption and attachment.I am hoping...that Brian meets all his connections and arrives home safely.I am hearing...very little, a dog barking, the computer humming. Bess and Gabe are quietly engaged and the other children are not home from school yet.Around the house....mounds of laundry in various stages...in the hamper, sorted piles on the floor, in baskets awaiting folding, neat piles on my bed awaiting children to put them away.
One of my favorite things...a comfy chair, a fresh cup of tea and a new recipe book.A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...the biggest, best plan is to pick Brian up from the airport. Celebrating Thanksgiving. Enjoying family time.
Here is a picture I'd like to share...
6 comments:
Certainly not cold enough for snow here either. It has drizzled for much of the day and no sunshine. I hope all goes well for you and yours and you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
I'm praying Brian makes it home safely & soon! LOVE that photo you shared - I'm assuming sunset? Beautiful!
Love the picture - it's beautiful. Praying for Brian's safe and timely return.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving altogther at last!
Nice picture! Glad Bri will be home soon! Love your new background.
Praying for the last few days before Brian returns....soon...if not already.....
Post a Comment