All smiles and excitement for the new school year.
Rachel, lovely as always. She has such a sweet, tender personality.
Hannah, ready to embrace it all. She is so full of life and excitement.
And Dan, just look at his hair and wrinkled shirt (and no it was not wrinkled when I laid it out lastnight). That about sums up our wild and adventurous boy.
I snapped this last shot when the walked out to the road. I think it is so cute how they always line up youngest to oldest.
They came home happy and excited by all the new things. They seem to love their new teachers and were not too nervous about all the new things to learn and schedules to figure out.
I still have mixed feelings about them going to public school, but if they have to go, we are pretty happy with our local school. They work hard to give our children all the special help they need and they do it in a warm and friendly way.
5 comments:
Every single time I see a photo of Dan I laugh - out loud. That kid is a riot! ;-) Glad to hear that school went well for them and you. :-)
Lovely photos! Doesn't the "First Day" give that perfect opportunity to take shots? I love your individual comments about each child. Rachel's hair is so pretty. They all look so happy!
Your Dan is my Scotty! He can be clean, hair slicked down, unwrinkled as he is heading down the stairs, but before I can load him into the car, he's a mess! Total BOY!
Rachel is so beautiful, you can see her soul shining through. Hannah is a lovely young girl, too...and she SHINES with a hint of mischief!
These pictures made me smile. Such beautiful kids!
LOVE all their beautiful smiles :)
Post a Comment