I think the monitor on my computer is going. The pictures on my blog are looking grainy all of a sudden. I've posted two pictures below...one full-size and one re-sized. I have been told that it doesn't make any difference on line, but I wanted to make sure. So, do they look different?

6 comments:
They look the same to me. Both very cute.LOL
They look the same to me as well.
the larger one looked grainy to me, and my monitor is fairly new (less than a year). The smaller one was fine....it may only be grainy because it was a HUGE picture....
BTW - I will be mailing the Take the Plunge discs out tomorrow!
Nope, look great to me.
The bottom one looks less sharp and colorful to me, the top one is better. I'm viewing on a laptop which was new last tax refund time but is certainly not a high end model, don't know if that's the type of info you're hoping for. LOL
In regular blog mode, they looked the same to me, but I didn't click on them to see if they would get bigger . . .
Post a Comment