Ice storms make everything look so lovely. This picture doesn't do the scene justice, but you can see the icy glow on all the trees. It was breath taking. I love God's creation.
THIS is an incredible photo. Can you find a place to enter it into a contest or something? The colors are amazing. Honestly, I didn't know you had so much sun (as I've seen in your posts) during the winter.
We have cousins waaaaay over near Jamestown, and I think they see the sun twice a month. Seriously!
3 comments:
How beautiful!
THIS is an incredible photo. Can you find a place to enter it into a contest or something? The colors are amazing. Honestly, I didn't know you had so much sun (as I've seen in your posts) during the winter.
We have cousins waaaaay over near Jamestown, and I think they see the sun twice a month. Seriously!
LOVE the sunset picture!
Post a Comment