Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Pay It Forward Giveaway

I read about Pay It Forward: Arts & Crafts Edition from Cynthia over at Life Is Good. I think she read about it from Lisa at The Berry Patch. I'm not sure where it originated, but it sure sounds like a lot of fun.

So....I was one of the first commentors on Cynthia's blog.

This is a very simple giveaway/challenge and will certainly be a blessing for me and hopefully also for the recipients.

The rules are:

-Anyone with a blog can join.
-The first three people to leave a comment on this post will receive a handmade gift from me.
-Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you for your mailing address.
-I will send your gift within 365 days (sometime during 2008).
-In return, you have to pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.

If you want to play, just be one of the first 3 people to comment to the post, and then go post the challenge on your own blog. Then sometime this year, a fun, handmade gift from me will appear in your mailbox.

I have a few ideas, but nothing definite yet! I like to do lots of different things from crochet and cross-stitch to scrapbooking and general arts and crafts stuff. It will be fun deciding what to make.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Linda said...

I guess I'll have to bite sometime...and better now than later! I'm going to post this on my blog now!!!

Donna said...

Oh this looks like fun! I'll play. lol

Cynthia said...

FUN FUN! I don't really think I can sign up for yours or else I'd have to offer another on my blog, right? (LOL)! But I at least wanted to stop by and say I hope you have fun with the project. I'm trying to decide what to give away. When I think of a few things I'll post them on my blog so you can chose!

Kristine said...

Okay, I guess everyone else saw "3 comments" and figured you were full! I can't sign up because then I'd have to participate, lol.

Debbie, I've missed your blog for the past several weeks. I was going through the 365 blogs only for a while, and when SHS Friends started, it was so huge so quickly that I can't keep up. I need to go back to my "old" ways of just going through my bookmarks. Your photos, your posts, always bless me, leave me smiling and just feeling great inside!