My latest cross stitch project comes from a leaflet called "Antique Roses" by Jeanette Crew's Designs. I really liked these roses. The colors are delicate and soft. They look like real antique roses. (The picture is not very good. My scanner isn't behaving so I took a picture.)

This block with go together with others to make a memorial quilt for one of the members of my stitching group. She died suddenly this summer. The quilt will be sent to her mother.
Charlotte is dearly missed.
3 comments:
Your stitching group does a lot of good. So sorry about Charlotte. I'm sure her mother will cherish the quilt.
That's a beautiful piece, Debbie. How nice of your group to do a quilt for the mother of someone in your group. I'm sure it will mean a lot to her.
That's a beautiful stitchery project. What a nice keepsake for mother from Charlotte's dear friends.
Post a Comment