Monday, January 26, 2009

2008 Christmas Ornaments

A couple of the online groups I belong to hold Christmas ornament swaps every year. It is such a treat to shop for that special ornament for one of the ladies. Then I wait for the mail to see what my new ornament will look like; a definite highlight of the Christmas season.

This year I received two lovely ornaments from Linda in FL. I just love the ocean and she had no way of knowing that the manatee is one of my all time favorite animals (sorry for the blurry picture). I loved the beautiful shell ornament as well. Thank you, so much, Linda for the wonderful ornaments.

The other ornament I received in 2008 was a lovely angel from Laura. My photography does not do this justice. It is very beautiful. Thanks, Laura!

Each year as I bring out the Christmas things, I look forward to my exchange ornaments and remembering the wonderful ladies that have blessed me over the years.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ornaments are my favorite gift! They all are unique and have their own story. All three of your new ones are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you like it! You are a dear friend. :)