Twenty-nine chilly degrees this morning as we waited for the school bus. Everything is coated with a heavy frost, many trees are already bare and it is looking more and more like winter. No snow yet, but mornings like today foretell things to come.
I try and find beauty in each day, no matter the weather. I didn't have to go far this morning. It was lovely out.
Those are amazing photos! Love them! I don't love the frosty cold mornings all that much but you are right. There is beauty in every day - we just have to look for it.
We've already had snow here. Can you believe that? It was only 14 the night we came home from Europe. BRRRRR..... I was so not ready for that! We've had several frosty mornings, but it sounds like it's supposed to warm up again now for awhile. I sure hope so! I'm not ready for winter to settle in since it lingered so long this spring.
Debbie, it is totally beautiful, just way too cold! I grumbled on FB on Tuesday that it was cold here. I later realized it was just cloudy--and 70 degrees. But it still could have been warmer, lol.
LOVE it! spectacular. You are still much colder than us though I'm told we're on the same lines as NYC....we had snow....but no frost yet....just nippy walks in the a.m.
12 comments:
Gorgeous pictures!
Wow--29!! Beautiful pictures. And we were lamenting the weather being in the 50s and 60s this week!
Gorgeous, Deb! I LOVE how God "paints" the edges of the world with frost!
Those are amazing photos! Love them! I don't love the frosty cold mornings all that much but you are right. There is beauty in every day - we just have to look for it.
Your cold, frosty weather looks more picturesque than our cool, gray drizzly weather.
Tammy
We've already had snow here. Can you believe that? It was only 14 the night we came home from Europe. BRRRRR..... I was so not ready for that! We've had several frosty mornings, but it sounds like it's supposed to warm up again now for awhile. I sure hope so! I'm not ready for winter to settle in since it lingered so long this spring.
Debbie, it is totally beautiful, just way too cold! I grumbled on FB on Tuesday that it was cold here. I later realized it was just cloudy--and 70 degrees. But it still could have been warmer, lol.
Heavy frost already? Bbbrrrr!!!
Beautiful pics though.
The one at the top looks just like England!
Great pictures! Just looking at them made me shiver.
Janet
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/wdworkman/
Very nice pics, even if they do remind me of the cold they are beautiful, you're right.
Those pictures are amazing! So beautiful.
LOVE it! spectacular. You are still much colder than us though I'm told we're on the same lines as NYC....we had snow....but no frost yet....just nippy walks in the a.m.
Post a Comment