Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekly Daybook


Go to The Simple Woman to read more entries.

For Today...October 26, 2009

Outside My Window...it's dark. I seem to always forget my daybook until after everyone else is in bed.

I am thinking...how difficult goodbyes can be.

I am thankful for...modern technology that allows for worldwide communication.

From the learning rooms...just the basics today. We have one sick child home and Brian was home part of the day.

From the kitchen...Chicken Parmesan...yum, a family favorite.

I am wearing...my lounging clothes...always the norm at this time of night.

I am creating...nothing new. Still working on my sports block.

I am going...to try and get to bed at a reasonable hour for a change.

I am reading...a suspense novel, an adoption book and a book on advent.

I am hoping...that Dan feels better soon and no one else gets sick.

I am hearing...the hum of the computer, one of the children softly snoring and Brian enjoying a cup of tea.

Around the house...piles of washed winter gear and boots. I need to have everyone try on their stuff to see what fits and what doesn't.

One of my favorite things...a nice foot rub.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...probably not much if Dan doesn't get better soon.

Here is a picture I'd like to share...

6 comments:

Cynthia said...

Dinner sounds YUMMY! The one thing I don't like about this time of year is how early it gets dark. Makes me want to go to bed at 7:00!

My Blessings From Above said...

I'm later than you this week Debbie! :o)

berrypatch said...

Love the photo! I love fall. ;-)

Kristine said...

Your fall wreath is lovely. And I love red doors, there's just something so appealing about them!

Romany said...

Very pretty picture, Debbie

Breezy Point Mom said...

You have a great blog! I enjoyed visiting several different parts of it. Your family looks terrific! We adopted one of our children through WHFC but we live in Florida, so we don't get to any of the picnics - LOL! I will become a follower. Is that heading the place where you live? It looks so beautiful!