Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekly Daybook


Go to The Simple Woman to read more entries.

For Today...October 19, 2009

Outside My Window...darkness...it is warmer tonight than it has been, but very dark as we are just past the new moon.

I am thinking...how awesome God is to care about all the little details of my life.

I am thankful for...generous, loving friends. We have been showered with blessings.

From the learning rooms...nothing formal today, but always lots of learning going on.

From the kitchen...simple dinner tonight...Brian is working late.

I am wearing...my comfy lounging clothes...a knee-length sweatshirt and pj pants.

I am creating...still working on my "sports" cross-stitch block.

I am going...to continue to surrender.

I am reading...a suspense novel by Kathy Reichs.

I am hoping...for a nice day tomorrow for our field trip.

I am hearing...a dog barking down the road, the owls hooting by the river...all is quiet in the house as most are in bed.

Around the house...plastic bins for more sorting.

One of my favorite things...homemade apple pie.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...field trip to the corn maze, getting my hair done and the usual...piano, boys club, youth group, choir and co-op.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing
Gabe works on a puzzle of the USA as part of our study on North America. We are doing Exploring Countries and Cultures by My Father's World this year.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

so what are you sorting?

Debbie said...

Cindy, sorting curriculum and always clothes. With the PI children in PS this year, there are a lot of books we won't be using, so I'm putting them in bins to go out to storage. We don't have enough space in the house for everything.