We had a great lunch and Theresa had made cupcakes to celebrate the spring birthdays. Dan was thrilled as it was his birthday this week. We did not have a celebration yet because Brian is out of town. We will have the full affair when he gets home.
It was so nice of Theresa to think of the kids and shower them with good things to eat and gifts.
Look at that grin
Opening gifts

Most of the kids headed down to the stream to do some exploring. They found frogs and minnows and of course, my crew all got soaked. I'm glad I have learned to always bring spare clothing. That water must have been cold!
Bubbles were one of the gifts the kids received and they were a big hit. I love watching Dan's face. He sure enjoys life to the fullest.

The big girls took time to chat and redo their nails.

All totalled, we had 12 kids there, all but one are cousins. We have the greatest fun when we get together with family.
Theresa and Glenn have a wonderful gift of hospitality and such generous hearts. Thanks guys for a great day.

6 comments:
Happy Birthday Dan! Wow, he'll be a kindergartener this next year.
What a perfectly fun day! Happy birthday to Dan - a few days late.
Lisa, that is a very scary thought. I have started doing the Letter of the Day with Dan. He is enjoying it and I hope it will get him used to doing a bit of seatwork come fall.
What a great way to spend the day. Truly, cousins are SUCH a blessing. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAN!!!!!
FUN FUN! I always wished that my kids would have had close cousins to do things with.
It looks like it was a really great day. Congrats to all the birthday kiddos! And might I just add..."brrrrrrr!!!" with all that water play! :-)
Post a Comment