Cynthia, I just use my Canon PowerShot point and shoot. Nothing fancy. I don't always get my shot, but most of the time I'm pretty happy with how my macros come out.
Canon Power Shot? I wonder if it's like the point and click I have. The thing is all of a sudden makign things really BRIGHT - I lose the background and I'm not sure what setting it may be.
7 comments:
KEWL pics! What lens are you using?
These pictures look like something you could download off the internet. You have a great eye! You must be quick to get all these bugs too!
Renee
Cynthia, I just use my Canon PowerShot point and shoot. Nothing fancy. I don't always get my shot, but most of the time I'm pretty happy with how my macros come out.
Great macros Debbie! I love doubleclicking to see the amazing details! Aren't the gardens just lovely at this time of year??
hugs!
macro, what's that? LOL I enjoy seeing your garden photos even if I don't know what that means!! VBG
Great photos!!!! ;-)
Canon Power Shot? I wonder if it's like the point and click I have. The thing is all of a sudden makign things really BRIGHT - I lose the background and I'm not sure what setting it may be.
BUT your photos are spectacular.
Post a Comment