Thursday, August 14, 2008

Phase 2 of Kids Play Structure-Tree Fort

Brian continued to work on the kids play structure this weekend. This step was the main tree fort. He put it somewhere between six and seven feet off the ground, high enough to be exciting for the kids, but not too high. He used four pines that were next to the swing beam. The trees of course weren't set in a square, so the fort is a bit longer on one side, but it came out very nice.



Gabe says the next feature needs to be a dog ramp. Can you see poor Gracie watching all the fun from below. I'm sure Brian will oblige and put the ramp up so Gracie can join the kids.

Below, you can see that Lily does not have any trouble maneuvering the new structure.

Our kids think they have the greatest dad and I have to agree. Even though there are plenty of projects around the house, Brian will take time to do these things for the kids. Great job, Bri!



7 comments:

Linda said...

Way cool! Good job, Dad!

Stephanie said...

Wow! What a great tree house! Our kid wants one. I keep telling her one day when we move... :)

Cynthia said...

LOOKS great! I should post some pictures of how ours turned out.

Jodi said...

What a fun project! I bet Gracie will be happy when she cen get up there too, what a good idea to add a dog ramp.

Romany said...

Oh what fun! Lily looks adorable.

RuthieJ said...

Bravo! A job well done!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Debbie - this is the coolest tree house....kudos to Brian!