We've been doing Legos some this summer as well when it is too hot to play outside. The problem is the dog keeps trying to eat them so the kids have to go to another room to build.
Great! I'm now watching a little 15 month old girl a few days a week. It's helping me realize how many Legos we actually own AND the unusal spots they get left in. LOL My house is so not baby proof anymore! :-)
5 comments:
We've been doing Legos some this summer as well when it is too hot to play outside. The problem is the dog keeps trying to eat them so the kids have to go to another room to build.
Great! I'm now watching a little 15 month old girl a few days a week. It's helping me realize how many Legos we actually own AND the unusal spots they get left in. LOL My house is so not baby proof anymore! :-)
Trevor would just SO fit right in with your kids!
Favorite indoor summer activity at our house, too!
I'll have to show my son (4) this post. He'll love the church!
~Stacy
The church made of legos I love it!
These are also a firm favorite toy here too.
Post a Comment