Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Glorious Fall Colors

Columbus Day Weekend saw our fall colors at their most glorious. We always see a lot of terrific color in the fall, but this year the trees were amazingly beautiful. There was not a dud anywhere to see.

I just wanted to soak it all in, smell it, feel it, breath it. We took walks. Below are the foliage shots I took that weekend.

Enjoy!



8 comments:

Kristine said...

Gorgeous pics, Deb! (Uh, you'd like it here!)

:)

Cynthia said...

I MUST come visit you some fall. The colors are spectacular.

berrypatch said...

I love fall for this reason. Great pics. Love the close up of the red leaves. Those are my favorites.

Linda said...

I do NOT miss the winters from my 21 years in Illinois, but I DO miss the fall. Gorgeous!

Linda said...

Thank you so much for sharing these! My husband was in Pittsburgh for a funeral recently and he said he hadn't realized how beautiful the colors were; that we just don't SEE those colors in the south or midwest (Kansas, anyway). I really needed to see the Northeast fall colors again!

RuthieJ said...

Those are beautiful pictures Debbie. I hope you enjoy it a few days longer.....

Romany said...

Beautiful, Debbie!

Jodi said...

So nice! Your photography really shines in these photos.

Beautiful post.