Monday, December 01, 2008

My Day Book


Hope you enjoy my entry for this week. Go to The Simple Woman to read more.

For Today...December 1, 2008

Outside My Window...The chickens scratching around in the leaves looking for any little tidbit they can find.

I am thinking...How lonely I get when Brian is away.

I am thankful for...A loving God that forgives and gives me more chances than I deserve to get it right.

From the learning rooms...A tot-book, a lapbook on The Christmas Kitten and a Jesse Tree devotional.

From the kitchen...Not much today.

I am wearing...A grumpy face, but it is waning.

I am creating...A crocheted doily.

I am going...To enjoy some online chat time with some friends.

I am reading...A Christmas quilt book from the library.

I am hoping...To do a better job at being the momma tomorrow.

I am hearing...The furnace keeping our house warm and Bess and Gabe giggling over a DVD.

Around the house...Christmas crafts, a huge fort in the living room and winter clothes being sorted.

One of my favorite things...Peace and quiet.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Continuing with some Christmas projects, play practice and welcoming home my sweetheart.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing..


2 comments:

De'Etta - GAFB Pres said...

Oh - I love this pine cone photo! It reminds me of home in the Northwest!

Cynthia said...

I sure enjoy reading these Day Book entries.