Friday, January 01, 2010

2009 Ornaments

For the past several years, I have participated in the SHS (an online group) ornament exchange. I have received so many wonderful ornaments through this exchange. This year, Ginger in LA, sent me these lovely teapot and teacup ornaments. They are so pretty and perfect, as Ginger knows that Bessie and I try and have tea together as often as possible. She also sent some wonderful teas and chocolates. I wonderful box of goodies. Thanks so much, Ginger.

My friend Laura in MO also sent me these gorgeous ornaments. This was such a surprise and the ornaments are so beautiful. These ornaments are Jim Shore from Heartwood Creek and the detail is wonderful. I just love them. Laura, you are so generous and kind. Thank you, so much.

5 comments:

Robin said...

Gorgeous ornaments! How do I keep forgetting to join this each year? =)

berrypatch said...

Wow - those are nice!

stitchin schoolmarm said...

Beautiful ornaments, Debbie! Like you I always enjoy getting out and remembering my favorites. I love Jim Shore ornamments!
Tammy

Cynthia said...

NICE! I wish that I could remember who gave me all of the SHS ornaments over the years. I pretty much know which ones they are, but I've forgotten some of the names of those ladies I don't know as well as others. Did you happen to keep a list from years gone by?

Laura said...

You are so very welcome, Debbie. I am glad you liked them! :)