We had a buffet style meal of turkey, ham, scalloped potatoes, broccoli casserole, stuffing, squash, sweet potato, a veggie platter, deviled eggs, a pickle tray, cranberry sauce, gravy, rolls and pies and cookies for dessert. Oh, my, I'm stuffed all over again.
After dinner we opened presents. Each of the grandchildren draws the name of one of the other grandchildren, so the children get a gift, plus Noona and Papa give them gifts.
The younger guys went outside for a while. There was plenty of snow to play in.It was a very nice day. I love our family and the closeness we have. Everyone enjoys each other's company and there are always plenty of laughs.
3 comments:
I love it when there is lots of family and lots of food! It looks like you guys had a great time.
What a blessing. I love your family gatherings.
Looks like a lovely day! I am hungry just reading your list of food, too! :)
Post a Comment