Lasagna, garlic toast and salad was the dinner choice. Everyone decided this was a very good menu to have next Christmas Eve.
We set a nice table and enjoyed a wonderful meal.
We really need a bigger table.
We went to the Christmas Eve candlelight service at church. I love being with our church family and the service is so beautiful. (I borrowed this from our church site. Not sure who took it.)

Brian and I finished up the wrapping after the children were in bed.
3 comments:
I LOVE candlelight services. Sadly, our church doesn't do them. Next time we have the year off from Christmas, we should definitely plan to attend a candlelight service at another church.
I think this sounds like a great menu and I am goiong to steal it for next year! Christmas Eve I was looking around for something to fix...we had sandwiches! I like the idea of setting a nice table and doing it up!!
That lasagna looks scrumptious! Great photo of the candelight service. I'm so glad this a chapel tradition.
It was fun to catch up with you.
Post a Comment