Friday, January 29, 2010

Full Moon



Tonight's moon will be the brightest moon in 2010. It is often called the Wolf Moon for obvious reasons. With our new fallen snow, it seems even brighter outside. I enjoyed trying to capture the moon with my camera, although it was very cold outside. For a point and shoot, I was pleased with the results. If you get a chance, be sure to pop outside for a few moments and enjoy the gorgeous view.

9 comments:

momma24 said...

Did you take that picture? I am always trying to take pictures of the moon and I can't get them to come out clear! lol

Sheri said...

What a great shot Debbie. I find it hard to get a good shot of the moon. Thanks for sharing.

Yvonne said...

Ah, just beautiful!

Linda said...

You did a great job, Debbie. Beautiful picture!

Debbie said...

Renita, I did take the picture. I use a tripod, which helps steady the camera.

berrypatch said...

EXCELLENT photo!!!! I love full moons.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

This is a great shot - with any camera. LOL

Cynthia said...

We also enjoyed the moonlight the other night on our way home. We barely needed our headlights it was so bright.

Kristine said...

GREAT shot, Debbie, wow!!!!