But most of the time it is wonderful. Dan is learning so much by watching Gabe and Gabe just loves showing Dan new things. He is a great big brother.Today, they were so comical as they marched around with their hats backwards and tossed around their footballs.
There have been many trials and difficulties with the new kids, but so many wonderful blessings, one being that Gabe has a little brother and Dan has a big one!

5 comments:
I pray that your difficulties will decrease and your blessings will increase!
Dorothy
Too sweet, Debbie. I wish that Trevor had a younger brother, and he wishes it even more. :)
That's adorable, Debbie! It's wonderful to think that they'll have each other for life-with all of its ups and downs.
Excellent photo. I bet they become the best of buds.
A big responsibility to be the big brother but Gabe is up to the challenge VBG. They are very cute together.
Post a Comment