Dan has a hard time keeping himself busy while the bigger kids are working on things or watching a video. It is tough being the youngest sometimes. Brian and Bess are great about jumping in and entertaining him.
We did the usuals this week....school, piano lesson and choir. Brian had a flight one night.
Bessie started a new sewing project. She spotted this pretty pink floral material before Christmas. We got the yardage she needed, wrapped it up and gave it to her for Christmas. She was thrilled. She is making a skirt.
With the table being used for sewing, the Littles used the floor to do some coloring. They love to draw pictures.
I am not the only one that has been spending too much time on Zoo Tycoon this week. Gabe amazes us with how fast he can learn games on the computer. She moves things around so fast on Zoo Tycoon, that I can hardly keep up with what he is doing.
We had more ice and rain, then very cold weather and then a bit of snow. Today it is very windy and cold but the sun is shining.
The kids enjoyed their day in the snow yesterday. There really wasn't very much, but they sure had fun. The sliding hill was only good for one or two runs and then the ground was bare and they were sliding on leaves. They didn't seem to mind and were having a great time.


Thankfully, we have a very large drying rack that we can keep set up in the stoveroom. Once the family room is done, I'm not sure where we will put it. I think I see a new mud room in our future.

An afternoon playing in the snow wouldn't be complete without some hot cocoa to warm up with. The kids enjoyed a cuppa and some drawing.

5 comments:
Great photos of your daily life, and I really LOVE the picture with four of the kiddoes outside!
I love seeing pictures from people's daily lives too. Very sweet.
My kids were wondering if any of your children were related to eachother before adoption.
Dorothy
Dorothy,
One of our 7yos, Rachel, the 5yo, Hannah and the 3yo, Daniel are siblings by birth. They came home to us from the Philippines in Feb. or 2006. We are all still adjusting, but doing so much better.
Bessie and Gabe (our other 7yo) are not birth sibs. They are from Korea and each came to our family as infants.
Love the photos....I am going to remember that drying rack for the next time we move north. LOL
Debbie,
Are you in for some more snow? I watched the national news for the first time in probably over a year (fell asleep after the first 10 minutes or so - lol) and I thought I saw that you guys are in for some weather! Here, it's been snowing ALL DAY!
Post a Comment