Hannah has discovered the computer. She is so happy to be able to spend some time everyday working on the preschool games we have. She especially enjoys any sections that have coloring in them. Hopefully these little games are giving her some extra learning and confidence.

"Look mom, I got it right!"
3 comments:
How cute! Jack is clamoring to get on the computer by himself but he's still young. Nathan does amazingly well - surprises me. And Ben, well, sometimes he does thing I have no clue about! LOL
Debbie, I like the little individual posts about your kids!
I have several older CD-ROM fun/kid computer games--things like Little Critter Living Books, preschool Reader Rabbit and Madeline . . . If you are interested, I would be happy to pass them on to you. My kids are too old for them now . . .
Darling.
Post a Comment