Thursday, August 30, 2007

K'Nex

Gabe has had a good summer of building and creating. His latest creations have been using K'Nex. He is very good at following the directions and also at coming up with his own ideas. I am so glad the kids enjoy using their imaginations.

Gabe watching the Ferris wheel

Gabe added a PlayMobil figure to the lawnmower he build

(He took this picture)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

K'Nex was big in our house too. The models you can produce are good, aren't they. Does Gabe have a motor for his kit? Jack really enjoyed being able to power his models.

Cynthia said...

CUTE lawnmower! Our boys like to build things like that with their legos.

Debbie said...

Dorothy, Gabe does have a little motor. The Ferris Wheel had it on there. He is so excited by all the things he can make, he wants more and more pieces. I guess that will be the big gift item this year!

Cynthia, Gabe also likes Legos, but the K'nex rule right now.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Cool! We've never done K'Nex...but I'm loosening up in my latter days. I may try them.

Kristine said...

Debbie, your kids use their imaginations because you've allowed them to depend on themselves instead of being "entertained" passively by tv and other negative influences! These are the direct result of your parenting!!! :)

Jodi said...

Great work Gabe!

Kathy in WA said...

Wow! Very cool K'Nex creations. Joshua built everything he had instructions for and then stopped playing with them. I wonder if you can download additional guides online. I would LOVE to buy the huge set that Timberdoodle sells. Wouldn't that be a blast!!