Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sledding

We had more snow over the weekend. The kids never seem to tire of sliding down the hill. Dan and Gabe are the last hold outs. They played outside for several hours on Saturday.

They are off!
Zoom!
Gabe and Dan hit the bump at the bottom of the hill and catch a bit of air
The hill the kids slide own goes out into our neighbors yard. They do not mind the kids sliding and we are thankful. You can see all the brushy sticks that separate our two yards. The kids have it all knocked done. Another snow and it will be covered up.

Gabe laughs and laughs the whole time he is sliding

5 comments:

Lisa in Jax said...

Boy that looks like fun! I haven't sledded since I was 8!LOL

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

What FUN! There ARE things I miss about AK winters - cold and ice aren't on the list...but sledding, snowmen....watching the snow....

Cynthia said...

AH!! I wish we would get some snow one of these days! We had snow the day before Thanksgiving and went out sledding then.. but we need some now for Christmas!

Kristine said...

SO fun! That's one of the few things I truly enjoy doing with my kids that really shocks them. They are used to me watching (or not paying attention), but I LOVE sledding!

berrypatch said...

Fun! My guys love sledding too and - from what I've been told - they are going to be getting decked out in that area for Christmas! It should be a fun few days considering we have SO much snow this year already!