Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tin Ornaments

My sister-in-law Theresa is a wonderful person and a very talented one. For several years she has given us these lovely hand-painted tin ornaments at Christmas. It must take her a lot of time to make them.

It is always a treat to see what design she comes up with.

I love how they look on our very eclectic Christmas tree each year.




9 comments:

Linda said...

Wow! She is talented, Debbie!

Laura said...

Wow! Your sister in law is very talented. Those are absolutely beautiful ornaments. I love painted tin ornaments.
Laura in MO (from SHS)

Romany said...

Your SIL is so talented! Does she earn a living from her art?

Kathy in WA said...

Wow - those are gorgeous! Such talent. Rachel and I went to a craft party this afternoon and the hostess is one of those lovely, creative types that think in artistic ways, with ribbons and paint and craft odds and ends all around the house.

So not me.

I basked in her creative energy. Fun!

Yvonne said...

Beautiful! Does she sell them? I haven't bought an ornament in years. But these are precious! ~Yvonne

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Oh, Debbie, those are gorgeous! Your sister in law is really very talented.

Cynthia said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL, Debbie!

Debbie said...

She does not do this for a living, just to bless her family and friends. We are so appreciative of the time and effort she puts into them.

Kristine said...

VERY talented, WOW! I'm with everyone else, these are fabulous. Maybe *I* need to pick up a new hobby . . .